All Audubon staff in Florida should always be prepared for hurricanes and other extreme weather events. To learn more about how to prepare and plan, visit Ready.Gov. This page will be updated as connectivity permits.
Updates from Audubon
- Oct. 8, 2018 - 12:30 p.m. ET - the Tallahassee office is open and operational through the end of today. We are closely monitoring Hurricane Michael. North Florida coastal staff have secured most equipment and materials. The Tallahassee office will be closed Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2018. Staff should stay in communication with their supervisors about closures.
- Oct. 12, 2018 - 3 p.m. ET - The Tallahassee office remains closed and will likely reopen on Monday, Oct. 15. Communications including calls, emails and texts in the Florida Panhandle remain limited and spotty. All Audubon staff are safe and accounted for.
Official Storm and Disaster Updates
Please pay close attention to local news media and FloridaDisaster.org for official updates.
Staff are encouraged to reach out to their supervisors if they need recovery or evacuation assistance. Additionally, Audubon offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all work or personal life needs. This service is available to you and your immediate family (spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law) through ACI Specialty Benefits. Be sure to mention Audubon's company code company code RSLI859.
- All family members of covered employees are eligible to participate, regardless of location/relationship.
- Unlimited access to services may be accessed and delivered through a variety of channels:
- Up to 5 face to face visits for each and unlimited telephonic short-term problem resolution.
- You also have unlimited referrals to Work-Life and concierge services including child care, pet care, elder care, career coaching, education/financial aid, and veterans resources.
Accessing Audubon Email and Applications Remotely
Staff choosing to work remotely may access Audubon email or other web applications via Okta at audubon.okta.com.