While much of the world has seemingly changed overnight, one thing has not: Audubon's commitment to protecting birds and the places they need.
While many of us are staying safe at home, we often find ourselves looking forward to an adventure, as we are missing that sense of wonder and comfort that often comes with a visit to Florida’s wild places. This is why we are offering some of our best opportunities to connect people with nature through our first-ever online auction.
Bids for Birds and Beyond is your chance to enjoy the excitement of an auction in the safety and comfort of your home, with chances to win exclusive birding tours led by Audubon naturalists, an opportunity to have a wild Roseate Spoonbill named after you, and other fun prizes in support of Audubon Florida programs around the state. Tours will be scheduled when Centers and parks are open and safe–expiration dates will be extended well into the future.
Bidding starts Friday, May 1 at 8 a.m. and will end Monday, May 4 at 8 p.m.
Here’s how to play:
1. View Audubon’s awesome outdoor excursions and other opportunities up for bid.
2. Register at the auction site to participate.
3. Once the auction is open, begin making your bids and follow your items with the easy mobile platform.
4. After the auction closes, winners will receive an email with an invoice and payment processing details.
5. Redeem your prize! Certificates are valid for up to two years. Stay tuned for updates.
If you have any questions please contact Victoria Johnston.